Psychological Treatment Coordinator
- Job Reference: 105692
- Date Posted: 4 January 2022
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: York
- Salary: £18,250
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
Are you looking for your next challenge or first role within the mental health field? We have some exciting opportunities to join us as a Psychological Treatment Co-ordinator at our head office in York.
As a Psychological Treatment Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of cases where you will provide pro-active case management, administrative support and be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls to maintain regular contact with our clients, customers and therapists.
You will provide a consistent, high quality level of service at all times, against defined criteria, to meet and where possible exceed expectations. You will ensure that agreed service levels are achieved and invoices are promptly raised by liaising with the relevant parties involved in delivering the client’s treatment. This role presents the ‘face’ of the business and as such the post holder must act in a professional manner at all times and perform all tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
Psychological Treatment Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Support a broad range of case management and administration for a caseload of clients.
• Organise, plan and prioritise as well as streamline processes to work as efficiently as possible.
• Adhere to the service level agreements as agreed between the company and their clients.
• Obtain information from all relevant sources, to enable high quality management of your cases and where appropriate the cases of your colleagues.
• Document and record all information by updating our Case Management System to ensure a clear and accurate record of each case is stored.
• Perform the administrative activities required daily in order to ensure that all service levels are achieved, and cases are kept up to date.
• Undertake inbound and outbound calls to manage relationships, progress client treatment and support the client and therapist in delivering effective treatment.
• Generate invoices promptly and efficiently to effectively manage business needs.
• Maintain information and own technical awareness to apply learning and knowledge to the role.
• Ideally possess a degree in Psychology or a related health subject or experience within a customer services role.
• Proficient in IT systems including Microsoft office and comfortable with CRM packages.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary service standards.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Ability to work as part of a team, encouraging open discussion of issues, evaluating, developing and improving others to be the best they can be.
• Self-driven with the ability to use time effectively to prioritise, plan and organise workload to meet the diverse needs of the organisation on a day-to-day basis.
• Able to instigate a practical hands-on approach to problems encountered whilst employing critical thinking to understand the impact of potential solutions.
• Able to adapt to change quickly and efficiently in line with changing business needs.
All candidates will be invited to the next available Virtual Recruitment Session to learn more about this role and the expectation directly from the Instructions Team. All candidates must have attended our virtual session before being appointed.
Onebright is a personalised mental healthcare company building a brighter way to provide life-changing support for people around the world.
We are building a new way to deliver mental healthcare for people around the world. Our approach combines an international network of world-class clinicians with cutting edge digital technology to deliver an end-to-end mental health solution for the whole workforce, making life brighter for everyone.
We are the largest provider of outpatient mental healthcare in the UK and Denmark, supporting private medical insurers, companies, occupational health teams, group income protection providers, healthcare professionals and individuals.
We have an unrivalled depth and breadth of mental health services to support people with a range of mental health issues, from anxiety to depression. We have an industry leading clinical governance structure led by data and AI, where all therapy is overseen by treatment coordinators and senior clinicians who provide Onebright therapists with supervision. Clinical excellence and strong clinical governance are non-negotiables when you are trusted by over 40,000 people a year.
Our technology enables us to match the right clinicians to a patient, ensuring the patient receives the right care and treatment from the start. We provide rapid access to online, phone or face-to-face assessment for therapy, meeting patient needs quickly.
You may have experience of the following: Case Management, Psychology, Health, Psychological Treatment Coordinator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Receptionist, Psychological Administrator, etc.
Ref: 105 692