Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Job Reference: 103529
- Date Posted: 8 October 2021
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £20,573
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
Purchase Ledger Clerk
You will join us as a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Your role is all about applying your strong technical knowledge of purchase ledger to deliver amazing outcomes for our customers and suppliers.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
• Processing, recording, distribution and inputting of purchase invoices, in accordance with financial regulations and procedures.
• Maintaining accurate filing systems and a tidy finance office.
• Reconciliations of supplier statements to the purchase ledger in order to ensure the completeness and accuracy of information and transactions, and analyse unusual items.
• Providing assistance to the Management Accountant in the operation of the nominal ledger.
• Maintaining good customer relations and to deal with general enquiries from tenants, suppliers and non-financial staff by providing relevant and accurate information.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Requirements:
• A great standard of education, with at least a Level 3 AAT qualification or equivalent
• Good knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice and an awareness of relevant legislation.
• Ability to use Excel spreadsheets to an advanced level.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy, completing all tasks to a high standard.
• Ability to analyse and interpret financial data.
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload and cope with competing demands.
• Resilience. Working in social housing is a challenging but rewarding career, you’ll be helping to bring real change to our customer’s lives.
Who are Acis?
We own over 5600 social housing and 1000 student properties across the East Midlands and Yorkshire and take our roles in our customer’s lives really seriously, putting the customer first in everything we do. We have a wide variety of customers and have ambitious targets to deliver the best service we can in an ever changing landscape.
Acis are committed to equality and diversity, are a proud member of disability confident and welcome applications from any applicant who feel they hold the essential skills to fulfil the role. We recognise that people need flexibility in their role and we’re happy to discuss flexible working options with the successful candidate.
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire or Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37 per week
Salary: £20,573.70 per annum, plus benefits
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days (1 per full year of service) after five years, plus public holidays, Company pension matched up to 8%, Flexible working options.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Finance Officer, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Payable Assistant, Assistant Accountant, AAT, Purchase Ledger Clerk, etc.
Ref: 103 529