We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality & Complaints Team Leader to join our growing team. The successful candidate will develop, manage, deliver, and report Quality Assurance and Complaint handling throughout the Schemes and Affinities Division ensuring that processes are current, accurate and in accordance with FCA Regulations and Divisional procedural standards alongside leading the team.
Reporting to the Head of 1LoD, the Quality & Complaints Team Leader will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the divisions Quality Assessor and Compliance Officers and their workload, with a focus on driving improved customer outcomes, coaching, and championing them to the rest of the business.
Based in Gloucester with Travel to Preston/CroydonThe Role
- Ensuring quality monitoring takes place focussing on customer outcomes that seek to build agent improvement and excellence throughout the S&A division
- Ensure complaints are handled fairly, effectively and efficiently across the division within FCA timescales and in line with company standards.
- Provide monitoring, review, oversight and reporting of the business’ adherence to customer and regulatory requirements including check the checker, calibration sessions, breach and E&O reporting etc
- Share identified themes / learning outcomes further to quality monitoring reviews
- Work with 1LoD Business Partners and Operations to review internal processes and procedures to ensure compliance with FCA regulations and company procedural standard
- Oversee breach logging, further to QA findings, undertaking appropriate root cause analysis and engaging with the business to ensure delivery of improvements
- Proactively manage and motivate the team, driving continuous improvement. Take responsibility for the achievement of team and goals/targets and to identify skills gaps and opportunities
- Share best practice with stakeholders across the division
- To take ownership of problems, make decisions and resolve issues. To escalate when the problem is outside the role holders level of knowledge
- To seek and develop opportunities for change on current working practices
- To measure and monitor staff absenteeism and staff turnover and implement procedures to manage improvements
- Participate in Project Activity where required within the Division
- Proven experience of working in a compliance/quality/complaints function within the insurance sales driven environment
- Autonomy to make decisions in line with policy guidelines, operating procedure manuals and previous FOS decisions and be confident with those decisions
- Confidence to present findings and solutions to key stakeholders (internal and external) with recommended outcome for customer and any follow up action needed.
- To be able to build internal relationships with management and members of staff in all Division locations to ensure good working relationships between Quality team and the front-line teams
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory framework and best practices in relation to processes and procedures to ensure full compliance
- Ability to analyse management information to be able to identify and resolve any problem areas
- A great communicator with the ability to drive change and improvement alongside big picture thinking.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 133 960