Quality Assurance Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Assistant to join our friendly team based in Stockport. You will provide effective administrative support for the Quality Assurance team ensuring compliance is carried out to the highest standard and that quality remains at the heart of everything we do ! This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their interest in quality and assurance and enhance their skills in a company experiencing significant growth.
Care in Mind are a healthcare company operating throughout the Northwest and Yorkshire providing residential services for young people aged 16-25 years old. Our aim is to support the young people using a therapeutic, least restrictive approach to live in a non-secure community setting and to achieve their individual goals in preparation for transition to adult life.About the role
The key elements of the role will include;
- To facilitate resources and minute the monthly Clinical/Residential and Corporate operations, Audit Committee and Data Governance meetings. To ensure accurate records of meetings are maintained and minutes are disseminated.
- To assist the Quality Assurance managers in maintaining the central log to ensure records are accurate and up to date.
- To assist the Quality Assurance Auditor in maintaining and reporting service action plans to ensure records are accurate and up to date.
- To maintain accurate up to date records of audit activity to effectively manage re-audit and closure of the audit cycle.
- To assist the quality assurance managers in gathering information for stakeholders, Information requests, Subject Access Requests and Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspections.
- To Support the Quality Compliance Manager by designing and populating audit tools against specific standards and criteria
- Previous administrative experience
- A keen interest in quality assurance and compliance
- Strong IT skills including the use of spreadsheets, data analysis, databases, email, presentations, and word processing.
- Ability to work confidently remotely and utilise platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Resilient and can work under pressure.
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to own vehicle
You will be required to work a flexible 37.5 hour week, working to a hybrid model involving office and homeworking.Company Benefits
- £20,344.82 - £22,491.18 per annum (Dependant on experience)
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (Rising to 27 days holiday plus bank holidays with length of service)
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
- Enhanced company pension
- Life Assurance (2 x annual salary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Free on-site parking
- Paid DBS check
- Healthcare Cashplan with costs provided towards dental and optical care and a range of other healthcare treatments and benefits including discounted gym memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme / 24-hour Counselling Service
- Online shopping discounts, free eye tests and various other benefits
- The opportunity for internal promotions & progression
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Up to £500 per referral)
- Regular social events and recognition schemes (‘Employee of the year awards’, Summer & Christmas parties)
If you are interested in joining an enthusiastic, motivated business who thrive in developing and rebuilding young people and young adults with complex difficulties then please apply today.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s and the application must be completed in full.
Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close the advert early, should we appoint a suitable candidate.
Care in Mind is a CQC registered organisation and therefore all staff who work in or visit any of our residential homes will have to demonstrate evidence that they have received the COVID vaccination as a condition of employment.
Ref: 104 893