#Care to join us?
We are one of the largest learning disability charities in the UK, supporting over 2,500 people through our friendly, supportive, creative and diverse teams.
Operationally, we continue to be innovative in recognising and championing good support, whilst taking an alternative view at how support is provided. Our efforts are sector leading and recognised and observed by CQC and local authorities who provide most of the funding for care packages.
Working within the Quality & Improvement Team the Quality Assurance & Improvement Auditor will be responsible for driving quality as set out in the Quality Assurance Framework, partnering with portfolio's and services throughout the organisation.
Midlands Area - Bristol, Leicester, Northampton, Oxford, Worcester, Stroud
Salary / hourly rate:
£32,305 pa + car allowance
Hours per week:
What will you be doing?
Supporting the Quality Improvement Manager, the post holder will work together as part of the wider audit team to measure the quality care and support and peoples experiences against the quality assurance framework, supporting Hft strategy to achieve great outcomes for people.
The Quality Assurance & Improvement Auditor will work closely with Registered Managers to drive high quality services within regulatory frameworks.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting and monitoring good governance and continuous improvement.
As part of the role you will:
- Carry out an annual program of Compliance audits
- Systems analysis, data export and translation.
- Report findings , present statistical data
- Work in partnership to quality improvement planning.
- Assess and monitor progress to assure continuous improvement cycle.
- Working with services across all regions will involve regular travel and overnight stays.
You will have an understanding or background in quality assurance and/or audit processes, preferably within a Social Care setting, have the ability and experience to analyse data and findings to produce high quality written reports, to support improvement planning with Registered Managers.
You will be:
- Highly organised individual who is independently able to manage workloads, troubleshoot and be flexible to respond to demand.
- Proven track record of leading CQC inspections to Good or above rated outcomes
- Knowledgeable of the Quality Care Commission Regulatory framework, Registered Services and Registered Managers requirements and related current legislation
- Analytical thinker, experienced on systems and confident use to high level of Microsoft packages
- Essential Requirements
- You will need to hold full, current UK/EU driving license.
- Be flexible to travel with regular overnight stays
- Management qualification L5 or equivalent
- Previous audit experience in a Health & Social Care setting or similar
- Good communicator and skilled report writing
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 25 days holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS check
We ask all our teams to take advantage of the Covid-19 vaccination, which is offered to frontline support workers as a priority group.
We strongly encourage all colleagues to remain fully vaccinated as part of our wider infection control procedures. This includes Central Support Services colleagues as they may be required to visit services as part of their work and/or work alongside colleagues who do.
Find your place with us and change lives.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
You may have experience of the following: Quality Assurance Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, Quality Assurance & Improvement Auditor, Quality Assurance Auditor, Quality Assurance Inspector, QA Inspector, QA Auditor, Quality and Assurance, QC Auditor, Quality and Control, QA, Quality Assurance, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Not for Profit, NFP, etc.
Ref: 133 601