Reception and Administration Assistant
We are looking for a Reception and Administrative Assistant to provide a professional service with high levels of customer care. You will welcome and assist visitors directing them appropriately, work with the facilities team to ensure meeting room resources are in working order and help the Operational and Finance teams with general administration.
Reception and Administration Assistant Responsibilities:
Reception and Administration Assistant Requirements
- Meet and greet internal and external visitors, providing an efficient and professional registration service for all visitors.
- Be the main point of contact for external enquiries.
- Monitor and order consumable items related to reception and meeting rooms.
- Support administrative tasks for Operations and Finance such as ordering uniforms and raising Purchase Orders.
- Generate and update documents for the team’s daily communication cell meetings.
- Record, report and resolve customer issues, comments and feedback from visitors.
About Unipart Group Limited:
- Have working experience of Microsoft Office packages such as word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Have experience working within a busy reception/admin environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Be committed to providing a high standard of Customer Service, face to face and via telephone/email.
You may remember Unipart as the company who in the 1970s revolutionised the automotive parts industry. Unipart is a different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and the NHS. The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Part time, Permanent
20 hours per week Mon-Fri 12.30-16.30 (Flexibility will be required to provide cover for absence/holidays on morning shift 8.00am-12.30pm)
£10,400.00 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Receptionist, Front of House, Administration Assistant, Office Assistant, Administrator, etc.