Do you have exceptional customer service experience? Are you a strong Administrator who is highly organised and able to multi-task with an excellent telephone manner?
We have a great opportunity for a part time Receptionist to join our friendly Specialty Team on a 10-month fixed term contract, based at our office in Retford. This role would be ideal for those looking to work part time, Monday to Wednesday 9am – 5pm. You will have a professional and welcoming nature, and will enjoy carrying out administrative functions, telephony duties, and diary management, whilst dealing with a diverse range of customers both internally and externally.
Working at our front desk, your level of communication will be excellent both verbally and written and you will be well versed using MS Outlook along with MS Word and PowerPoint. Training will be provided to you around the Acturis system, so the ability to learn new systems quickly will help you be a success in this role. Your attention to detail and organisational skills will be at a high level, ensuring administrative and miscellaneous tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Location: Based near Retford Train Station, means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car, or bus. We also have free car parking close to the office.
- You will answer telephone calls in a professional and timely manner, transferring these to the relevant member of staff or departments,
- You will maintain an accurate log of callers,
- You will manage and book meeting rooms,
- You will acknowledge visitors, check against appointment diary and book in for Health & Safety requirements,
- You will handle incoming mail and ensure all external post are franked and ready for collection,
- You will source and obtain the best price for stationery and other consumables,
- You will liaise with the Facilities Support Assistant when contractors and workmen are to be onsite,
- You will carry out any other ad-hoc tasks when requested by management,
- You will have previous experience working in a customer service role,
- You will have strong telephony experience and comfortable speaking to people at all levels,
- You will be fully proficient in using MS Office packages, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel,
- Although training will be provided for the use of Acturis, you will be able to pick up systems quickly,
- You will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, whilst managing and maintaining diaries,
- You will be professional in attitude and appearance with a welcoming, helpful nature,
- Previous experience working as a receptionist will be advantageous, but not essential,
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 100 839