Are you a Recruitment Resourcer with experience in engaging with candidates and supporting the full recruitment process? Are you a people person who strives to support people in to their new role? If you are looking for a new challenge within an internal recruitment capacity, then maybe Care in Mind is for you?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Assistant to join our friendly and professional in-house recruitment team based in Stockport. You will support with the delivery of high-volume resourcing campaigns, liaising with managers and candidates to deliver effective engagement. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their recruitment career in a company experiencing significant growth.
Care in Mind are a healthcare company operating throughout the Northwest and Yorkshire providing residential services for young people aged 16-25 years old. Our aim is to support the young people using a therapeutic, least restrictive approach to live in a non-secure community setting and to achieve their individual goals in preparation for transition to adult life.
You will be required to work a flexible 37.5 hour week, working to a hybrid model involving office and homeworking.About the role
- Being responsible for placing recruitment adverts, processing applications, and liaising with applicants regarding interview dates.
- To assist with sourcing suitable candidates across different candidate databases such as LinkedIn/Indeed/Reed where applicable
- Liaising with managers in relation to interview dates ensuring rooms are booked and candidates are contacted in a timely manner.
- Providing support at assessment centres and recruitment events when required.
- Ensuring recruitment databases and the Applicant Tracking System are updated on a daily basis
- Supporting the Recruitment Coordinator with Tele-vetting of candidates
- Providing data analysis reports on Candidates and effectiveness of adverts alongside other data analysis projects.
- Undertaking engagement calls and communication in line with existing practices with staff who are onboarding.
- Liaising with Agencies and Resourcing suppliers to ensure terms of service are in place and adverts are placed in a timely manner.
- Previous administrative and recruitment experience
- An understanding of recruitment processes and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of HR & ATS software
- Experience dealing with high volume of recruitment and onboarding candidates
- Strong IT skills including the use of spreadsheets, data analysis, databases, email, presentations, and word processing.
- Confidence with communicating via phone to external and internal individuals.
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Ability to work confidently remotely and utilise platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Resilient and can work under pressure.
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to own vehicle
- £20,344.82 - £22,491.18 per annum (Dependant on experience)
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (Rising to 27 days holiday plus bank holidays with length of service)
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
- Enhanced company pension
- Life Assurance (2 x annual salary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Free on-site parking
- Paid DBS check
- Healthcare Cashplan with costs provided towards dental and optical care and a range of other healthcare treatments and benefits including discounted gym memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme / 24-hour Counselling Service
- Online shopping discounts, free eye tests and various other benefits
- The opportunity for internal promotions & progression
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Up to £500 per referral)
- Regular social events and recognition schemes (‘Employee of the year awards’, Summer & Christmas parties)
If you are interested in joining an enthusiastic, motivated business who thrive in developing and rebuilding young people and young adults with complex difficulties then please apply today.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s and the application must be completed in full.
Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close the advert early, should we appoint a suitable candidate.
Care in Mind is a CQC registered organisation and therefore all staff who work in or visit any of our residential homes will have to demonstrate evidence that they have received the COVID vaccination as a condition of employment.
Ref: 102 551