This is an exciting opportunity for you to work as a Account Manager a leading global IT consultancy. As an Account Manager, you will account manage the contingent worker workforce and outsourced requirements through the appropriate end to end engagement process on behalf of the client recruiting managers.
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all requirements are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer and supplier satisfaction through meeting set KPIs and SLAs
- Client relationship management - developing strong client relationships up to and including Director level.
- Pro-active contractor recruitment planning with hiring managers; including direct sourcing from the TalentCloud as required
- Recruitment process management - responsible for candidate management, candidate experience and for always promoting the client as an employer of choice.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing via our approved supply chain
- Supplier management - manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to always ensure partnership and engagement.
- Manage and Lead Supplier reviews as required by the programme
- Coaching and Development - coaching the Junior Recruitment Business Partner to build knowledge in the recruitment process
- Programme Management - act as first point of contact for all issues within the SubCo programme; ensuring timely resolutions and acting as a liaison among all parties
- Experienced recruiter at all stages of the recruitment process - either in-house or agency
- Experience of managing suppliers / third party agencies
- Knowledge of working with e-Recruitment and Vendor Management System (VMS) technology
- Experience in a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively, manages priorities to achieve deadlines
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
- Must be able to travel and work throughout UK as requested
If you have the skills and experience required for this job and are keen to pursue a role as an Account Manager, please click the link to apply.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Harriet Jones