Recruitment and Account Coordinator
As Recruitment Consultant and Account Coordinator within the Public Sector, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle.
You will provide an outstanding service for our prestigious clients by Coordinating the recruitment of their temporary workforce.
* Working with Client Manager's to discuss recruitment requirements and proactively source suitable applicants to meet client requirements
* Conducting telephone screening for applicants in response to advertising
* Arranging interviews and conducting when necessary
* Dealing with and co-ordinating responses to ad-hoc contract issues and problems
* Implement HR policies and procedures
* Carry our efficient exit procedures
* Manage account finance by providing figures as required and correct invoicing
* Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements.
* Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
* Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data including paper-based documents
* Deliver a comprehensive Induction plan to all new starters and promote a successful retention plan
* Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
* Promote Brook Streets Image through appearance and conduct
Experience and skills required:
* Experience of working within Recruitment or a Customer Service / Admin role previously is advantageous
* Must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Must have communication skills both written and verbal
* Must be able to speak with both candidates and the client by telephone and over email
* Must have great attention to detail
* Must be adaptable and willing to learn
* Must be driven and motivated
* Must always be extremely personable and professional
* Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary
- Outstanding benefits package
- Excellent culture ( we operate in a high performance culture where our consultants are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
- Work for a business that's been voted the World's most ethical business for 12 years running
- A fully visible career path with access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Be part of a team that drives you to be the best!
- Access to award winning learning and development with complete training and support
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy speaking to people and can work in a busy environment where no two days are the same, please contact Cassie Bosanko for more information
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.