Who will you be working with?
The Regional Sales Consultant will join an already successful team that is responsible for growing business opportunities across the Manpower Group network. Working in collaboration with each of the regional hubs and the perm team. You will execute a sales strategy to drive GP growth & profitability across many of our core sectors.
So, what will you be doing?
- Develop the Manpower Group convenience sector sales strategy and grow our GP value
- Increase the number of Manpower convenience sector new customers
- Achieve minimum expected visit numbers weekly and monthly
- Develop and implement new client pursuit plans ('client first') designed to deliver immediate returns and long-term profitable relationships
- Develop and implement added value concepts and services with new clients, focusing on higher value solutions
- Ensure all sales activity and pipeline is tracked, qualified, and signed off in accordance with internal procedures
- Integrate the regional sector Convenience sales strategy with marketing to drive activity and opportunities
- Track and record all sales operations
- Work closely and collaboratively with all parts of the sales and solutions function and wider organisation to drive opportunities and activity
What are we looking for?
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for you to attract and win new clients.
- Monitor performance to deliver against objectives/ deadlines / targets
- Networking and sales 'opener'. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Sell innovative solutions to new clients
- Worked closely with the group, including the central teams, branch networks, marketing and operations teams * Puts the client first - demonstrates a commitment to meeting client's requirements and expectations
- Experience of using data and trend analysis to inform future sales strategies
- Articulate communicator, developed negotiation and persuasion skills
- Works in a systematic, structured way, plans and manages own time effectively.
- Track record in delivery wins and profitable sales in the Convenience marketplace
- Upholds the group values and behaves with integrity towards clients and prospects
- Sets high standards of behaviour and performance for self and others
- Makes rational commercially sound business judgements from available information.
- Produces innovative new ideas/approaches/ insights.
What's in it for you?
- A generous and uncapped salary and bonus scheme
- work for a business that's been named world's most ethical for three years running
- Be part of a successful and supportive team that will drive you to be the best
- Hundreds of opportunities across Manpower Group each year
Please click apply to be considered immediately