Do you want to work for a well-established company who will help you grow?
Are you fluent in more than 1 language??
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you - various start dates available
Brook Street are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and health-care customers. Their hardware and software can be found across an impressive 250,000 companies worldwide.
You will be supporting a new and very exciting Government contract and we are looking for candidates with exceptional customer service experience to join the team as a Service Desk Analyst.
Salary: £10.50 to 11.00 per hour
Hours: Will be worked out on a 3 month in advance rota, these will be across Monday to Sunday - 7am-9pm - 37.5 hours per week
Working on a rota basis ensures everyone has change to have weekends off and work though various times of the day.
- 33 days holiday
- Parking on site
- Large canteen
- Modern downtime area
- On bus routes - easy to get to
- Great working environment
- Progression through different support line levels/management if desired
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- You would be regularly updating the ticket incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide the customers with updates to their ticket progress and ensure the ticket is resolved for them.
- You will escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to the 2nd line support.
- You will monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact, and escalation where necessary.
Pulling together as a team you will all support each other on a day to day basis whilst receiving support and development from your supervisors and team leaders.
This is a global organisation with a strong presence in there industry, resulting in lots of progression opportunities for those looking for a long term career.
If this role sounds like you, please apply now or pop Clare a quick call on 07483 458787 to go through what a typical day in the role looks like.
Apply today for immediate consideration. We will aim to come back to you within hours of submitting your application.