Inbound Advisor Remote Part Time Salary:
£22,000 (£30,000 OTE) - Pro Rata Hours:
20 hours per week, 4pm to 8pm or 12pm to 6pm five days per week Monday to Saturday. You should expect to work every other Saturday. Location:
Work from home
Would you like to build your Sales career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? Here at Utility Warehouse, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a confident Retention Sales individual to join our experienced dynamic team. You'll need to be a people person, with great customer service skills and experience of working in a contact centre/telephone-based sales role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an sales driven and money motivated individual, with previous retention experience, who has the desire to succeed What you'll do:
In a nutshell you will manage inbound calls and speak to potential customers who are looking to leave our services. You will be empowered to ensure that these customers are fully informed of the value UW has to offer and the advantages of having their utilities with an award-winning business.
On a day to day basis this looks like:
- Upselling: You will ensure customers get the best value from their UW account as possible by explaining the different products and services available.
- Hitting KPI and set targets around Customer feedback, compliance and of course sales
- Team-working: our positive team culture relies on open communication to continuously improve how our work gets done so sharing your learnings and experience to support others should come naturally!
- you will also need a dedicated, quiet work space with a work station, plenty of natural light, access to fresh air and no distractions.
- High speed Internet and good technical ability.
More about you:
The fine print
- To be able to meet and exceed stretching targets within a busy and competitive department
- A 'can do' attitude and a 'customer first' approach
- To be driven to get the absolute best out of every call
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a 20 hour contract per week working between either 12pm to 6pm or 4pm to 8pm Monday to Saturday. You should expect to work every other Saturday and only ever work five days per week.
We will supply the equipment needed for you to do the role but you will still need a strong Internet connection. Our minimum requirement for Internet speed is 25Mbps Download and 10Mpbs Upload.
A dedicated, quiet work space with a work station, plenty of natural light, access to fresh air and no distractions. This cannot be a communal or space that is shared by other household members. Don't forget though, you'll need to be currently residing in the UK with eligibility to live and work in the UK too. What we offer
It's our people that make Utility Warehouse the winner of numerous Which? and Moneywise Awards, and that's why we work so hard to provide a first-class rewards package for our staff. It's all about us recognising the people who live by our values and demonstrate their exceptional customer service skills by doing what's right by our members and partners.
+ £22,000 per year pro rata plus commission
+ Pension, healthcare and life insurance
+ Discount on our products and services
+ Health & well being benefits including, yoga and Pilates, discounted healthcare & gym membership, an onsite nurse, gourmet society membership and more!
+ An active social calendar including monthly movie nights, quiz nights, family parties and plenty more!
+ Clubs & committees for employees with a shared interest such as sports, reading, charity, diversity etc