We are currently recruiting for a Repair Team Advisor.
You will work as part of a team offering excellent customer service to internal
and external customers. You will liaise with all departments ensuring timely communication
to all areas of the business. You will be required to take an active part in all Technical
product training with the occasional requirement to attend quarterly departmental / team
meetings. Working 37 hours a week. Monday - Friday between the hours of 08:00 - 18:00. Working Saturday or Sunday is necessary
Knowledge and Experience:
- To provide help & support to encourage the successful repair by communicating &
advising the Field Service Engineer of repair best practices.
- To actively scrutinise & challenge the reason for exchange looking for alternative
- To negotiate the opportunities with a consumer to upgrade an exchange appliance
maximising the revenue possibilities.
- To build good relations with Independent Retailers.
- Making decisions on Uplift & Exchange authorisation with our Engineers, Regional
Sales Managers & Independent Retailers.
- To chase revenue opportunities in new service product related sales.
The successful applicant will demonstrate.
- Previous experience using SAP and Service-Net.
- An interest in developing in a more product knowledge technical environment.
- Call Avoidance background would be beneficial.
- Sales experience would be an advantage.
- Previous product knowledge is an advantage (I.e., Helpdesk product knowledge) but training will be given to the correct candidate.
- Ability to negotiate in difficult circumstances, in a helpful manner
- Excellent ability to encourage & influence under pressure.
- The capability to learn new and varied tasks.
- Strong Knowledge of Google Doc's & Sheets is an advantage.
- Determination and drive to meet deadlines & targets.
- Good Technical aptitude.
- A positive outlook.
- Motivational approach to all situations.
- Patience & understanding apathy.
- The ability to work well within a team and on their own.
For more information, please contact Kortnee on 07483931963