Resource Management Support
Location: Telford (Remote working currently)
We are actively looking to secure a Resource Management Support to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
The Resourcing professional will provide resourcing and onboarding support to the Resource Managers and Delivery areas within the business, ensuring all activities are undertaken in accordance with agreed strategy, policy and guidelines using agreed tools.
We're looking for someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in; someone who learns quickly and loves a challenge. As a Resourcing Professional you will support the Resourcing function for the business and support local business area hiring managers with all relevant on boarding process requirements. You will provide timely update of systems and production of reports in all aspects of resourcing management. We foster an environment of continuous improvement and we support a wider strategy and change agenda that you will have the opportunity to feed into.
You will need to build and maintain working relationships with the Business Operations and PMO team aligned to local business area. Build a good knowledge of the business area for which you will have responsibility. Build effective working relationships with 3rd party suppliers and internal support teams. Build fully competent systems knowledge of the resourcing tools suite, fully competent knowledge of all resourcing processes including Request Management and Onboarding. Continuously recognise process improvement that could benefit the business unit and the Resource Managers. Escalate onboarding issues appropriately.
- Microsoft Office
- Can work in a demanding environment and meet challenging deadlines whilst having the ability to build working relationships with the business, 3rd party suppliers and internal teams.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills, which allows undertaking of concurrent tasks, whilst keeping all key stakeholders informed.
- Ability to consistently adhere to resourcing strategy, process, and policy, whilst working as part of a high performing team and/or as a sole performer.
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviours in dealing with commercially confidential and HR sensitive information.
- Ability to pick up quickly new tools/processes