Are you looking for a new challenge, with great flexibility and an exciting and ever changing working environment?
We are looking to expand our assessor pool currently working out of our clients site across the UK, these sites include Glasgow, Uddingston, Livingston & Dunfermline.
A flexible role we hold Open days & Experience days throughout the year with a chance for you to work as little or as much as required.
* Ensuring that all agreed processes, standards, timescales and quality control meet the requirement of the client
* Working as part of a team to deliver a high quality professional candidate experience throughout the assessment process.
* To keep all other agencies updated with outcomes and material supplies as well as any observations regarding venue and accessibility
* To keep up to date with all material changes and current legislation
* To build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, candidate and other areas of the business.
* Excellent attention to detail and listening skills
* A warm and friendly personality, encouraging candidate to do their best.
* Excellent multitasking skills
* Ability to work in a group as well as alone
* Enjoy working to deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Some experience in supporting or running assessment centres.
As an experienced associate you'll provide the highest quality service to all client stakeholders. You'll be confident in working with the most up-to-date, innovative selection tools, and you'll demonstrate extensive recruitment expertise. Most of all, you'll be a true trusted adviser and partner - both to us, and our clients too.