Fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a large company based near Cwmbran. They are looking for a new Sales Order Processor.
Overall Objective And Scope;
The key objective of the role is to manage all customer sales orders by inputting orders onto the Company's SAP/CMS system, checking those orders and dealing with all customer order related queries.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Providing effective order entry, checking and administration of all orders;
- Supporting the Company's external and internal customers about orders placed and queries on orders (over the telephone, by email);
- Checking and managing orders as necessary;
- Occasional support as required for the customer service team;
- Liaising with other departments involved in the order process.
- Minimum 2 years data entry experience;
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Drives for results and positive outcome;
- Pays close attention to detail, and accuracy;
- Proactive, with ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Previous experience using SAP is desirable. Person Specification
- Professional and committed approach and attitude;
- Team player, with ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure; * Solution focused;
- Strong, professional work ethic;
- Adds value
- Sense of urgency
- "Can do, will do" attitude