Sales Desk Based Agent
6 month contract
The role requires a sales professional focused on maximising higher margin products, being ambitious in meeting targets from a large pipeline for new business; self motivated with strong client engagement and product knowledge. The individual must have a positive attitude with a proactive approach to obtaining new business.
- Generating revenue to achieve and exceed monthly targets and KPI's.
- Customer focused, with commercial acumen and an ability to influence and persuade, also to identify and manage customer levers and drivers.
- Have a high awareness and knowledge of the printed, digital directory and advertising market, keeping an up to date knowledge of industry trends or technical developments that may impact on the Phone Book offering.
- Working collaboratively and at a pace to deliver results, with entrepreneurial approach and an ability to flex approach to achieve targets.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the BT Phone Book, across both the external market and with internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class behaviours.
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction to quickly and effectively address customer pain points.
- Provide input to future product and solution developments with both internal teams and external suppliers .
- Proficient in Salesforce systems, Excel and Word.
Skills & Experience:
The successful sales professional will sell with the same honesty, integrity, understanding, empathy and thoughtfulness that they would like someone else to use in selling to them.
Strong customer focused skills with an inner competitiveness that drives ambition to succeed and a strong understanding of the classified market, building focused solutions for our customer base.
- Understand targets and drivers of sales pay plan against Phone Book base and flex approach to deliver against it.
- Experience in both print and digital advertising.
- Able to prioritise activities, showing effective sales skills.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Extensive experience in sales and achieving targets.
- Self-motivated; exhibiting strong self-management and sense of urgency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Passionate about the Phone Book and creating the best customer experience.
- Committed to winning business.
- Highly numerate and commercially focused, understanding any margin impact caused by isolated price discounting.
- Strong influencing skills.
Technical / professional qualifications:
Relevant job experience, further education qualifications including Maths & English Language GCSE.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV