- 37.5 Hours a week (Monday – Friday)Salary
- £20,000 + OTE up to £40,000Join us
- one of the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For' and one of the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm.
Do you have a passion for sales?
Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a keen eye for detail?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to meet you. By joining our team, you will be able to maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of your own productivity and you could earn up up to an extra £1800 a month on top of your basic salary! That's an OTE of between £24,000 to £ 40,300!
The role is to sell Insurance policies directly to customer through outbound calling and inbound calls. Utilising very warm leads from within the HomeLet and or Let Alliance business to sell insurance policies, meeting/ exceeding sales targets.
- Sell Insurance products directly to Tenants and/or Landlords
- Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
- To make Outbound calls to leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
- Maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of you own productivity
- To be aware of the department targets work as part of a team to ensure you strive to influence this in a positive way
- To approach each day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver
- To remain 100% FCA, DPA and ICOB compliant
- Work using script/call guide
- To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
- To achieve or exceed target on quality
- Work closely with all departments to deliver exceptional service
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required
- Sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Skills
- Results orientated
- Self motivated
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 097