Wanted - enthusiastic person to work in business to business sales in a small, friendly office for a national painting contractor. This role is offered on a full or part time basis, hours can be flexible.
You may have telesales or customer service experience and are looking to progress in a business to business role. You need to be self-motivated, work on your own initiative and under instruction.
May be appropriate for someone who needs to do the school run, or needs to fit work around external commitments.Sales Executive Responsibilities:
Working closely with the other members of a small team you will be directly responsible for contacting potential customers over the phone and email to introduce the services that Bagnalls offers. You will build relationships with key decision makers to influence them to use Bagnalls to meet their painting and decorating needs.Sales Executive Requirements:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A passion for sales and delivering results
- Confidence to build relationships with senior decision makers
- Excellent, friendly telephone manner
- Good standard of written English
- Basic Microsoft Office skills and ability to learn to use an in-house database
- Ability to learn about all aspects of the business quickly, and communicate this information effectively to others.
About Alfred Bagnall & Sons Ltd:
- Previous sales, telesales or customer service experience
- Experience within the construction industry
Bagnalls is a well established and highly respectable painting and decorating contractor with an impressive customer portfolio. We are a company that has a proud heritage, based on 145 years of continuous service, and uphold the highest standards of workmanship throughout our network of branches.
You will be given full training and support to learn how to develop key customer relationships. You will have the opportunity to work with a huge variety of organisations within the public and private sectors.Reward Package:
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission based on orders
- Company pension scheme
Type: Permanent, Full or Part Time (Flexible)
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £18-20,000 with uncapped commission
Benefits: CompetitiveBAGNALLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Account Management, Client Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, Business to Business Sales, Lead Generation, Telesales, Telemarketing, Construction Sales, Construction Industry, etc.
Ref: 102 483