As a Sales executive your role in ‘Making Manufacturing Possible’ is to find the right parts for our customers, negotiate the price, close the sale and meet important lead times to reduce downtime. This role requires people who are great communicators, have ambition to meet sales targets, adaptable to changing markets and want to work hard to achieve results.Being passionate about what you do, your role will involve:
Skills required to be awesome:
- Hitting the phone, calling new and dormant customers to create new enquiries to start growing your account base.
- Qualification of web enquiries in a timely manner to exceed customer expectations.
- Maximising sales opportunities to ensure you are smashing daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Confidently build relationships with key decision makers to ensure EU Automation are part of their preferred supply chain.
- Using your initiative, commercial experience and awesome selling techniques to gain the best result for EU Automation. This will include negotiating payment terms, supplier choices and competitive pricing strategies.
- Establish a portfolio of repeat customers that matches our service offering.
- Winning and growing your business with the goal of promotion to Account Manager.
About EU Automation:
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms, written and verbal -German speaking is essential
- IT literate and some experience of using a CRM
- Sales experience - ideally in B2B
- Be able to multitask in a high pressured environment
- A positive attitude with a winning mentality
- Strive to work together to achieve our vision
- Treat people with respect and be able to adapt to change.
Our aim is to 'Make Manufacturing Possible' by delivering fast, quality, cost effective solutions worldwide. And always deliver more,whether it’s parts,service or speed. Machines break and downtime can cost companies millions in lost revenue. EU Automation has access to a global supply of automation parts at our fingertips, ensuring that manufacturers across the world can avoid unnecessary downtime.
EU Automation now employs over 250+ people in the UK, Germany, USA and Singapore and is proud of being named as a Sunday Times Fast Track 100, Profit Track and HSBC International Track Company. Being part of EU Automation at this period of growth is extremely exciting and challenging as we strive as a team to be the best in our industry.
Being part of a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company has its perks; we are trusted to work from where we are most productive, (Hybrid Working Policy which can include from home), we finish early on a Friday, have a fantastic HR platform to help you navigate your way and feel connected to our global teams, an EAP, life cover, NEST pension contribution and we even celebrate important life events!Location
: Stafford, ST18 0LQHours
: Full Time, 38.75 hours, PermanentSalary
: £21,000 plus commission
Benefits: Early Finish Friday, Hybrid Working Policy (Some of your week from home), Life Cover up to 5X, 1 extra days holiday added per year of employment up to a maximum of 25 days + bank Holidays, Celebration of Life Events, Auto enrolled into NEST pension, EAP-Employee Assistance Program, access to 6 counselling sessions per year, Free Tea/coffee, Free Car Park
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Customer Service, Relationship Management, Multilingual, German Speaking etc.
Ref: 102 550