As a sales executive your role in ‘Making Manufacturing Possible’ is to find the right parts for our customers, negotiate the price, close the sale and meet important lead times to reduce downtime. This role requires people who are great communicators, have ambition to meet sales targets, adaptable to changing markets and want to work hard to achieve results.Sales Executive Responsibilities:
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Hitting the phone, calling new and dormant customers to create new enquiries to start growing your account base.
- Qualification of web enquiries in a timely manner to exceed customer expectations.
- Maximising sales opportunities to ensure you are smashing daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Confidently build relationships with key decision makers to ensure EU Automation are part of their preferred supply chain.
- Using your initiative, commercial experience and awesome selling techniques to gain the best result for EU Automation. This will include negotiating payment terms, supplier choices and competitive pricing strategies.
- Establish a portfolio of repeat customers that matches our service offering.
- Winning and growing your business with the goal of promotion to Account Manager.
About EU Automation:
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms, written and verbal - Hungarian speaking is essential
- IT literate and some experience of using a CRM
- Sales experience - ideally in B2B
- Be able to multitask in a high pressured environment
- A positive attitude with a winning mentality
- Strive to work together to achieve our vision
- Treat people with respect and be able to adapt to change.
Our aim is to keep the manufacturing world running by delivering fast, quality, cost effective solutions worldwide. Whether its parts service or speed we always deliver more! Demand for our global products and services are at an all-time high after redefining our brand and improving our internal systems.
EU Automation now employs over 200+ people in the UK, Germany, USA and Singapore. Being part of EU Automation at this period of growth is extremely exciting and challenging as we strive as a team to be the best in our industry.Location
: Stafford, ST18 0LQSalary
: £21,000 plus commissionJob type:
Permanent, full timeBenefits
: Early Finish Friday, Hybrid Working Policy (Some of your week from home), Life Cover up to 5X, 1 extra days holiday added per year of employment up to a maximum of 25 days + bank Holidays, Celebration of Life Events, Auto enrolled into NEST pension, EAP-Employee Assistance Program, access to 6 counselling sessions per year, Free Tea/coffee, Free Car Parking.
You may have experience of the following: Hungarian Speaking, Bilingual, Bi-lingual, Sales Executive, B2B Sales, Business Development, New Business, Account Manager, etc.
Ref: 103 651