- Job Reference: 102855
- Date Posted: 14 September 2021
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Lincoln
- Salary: £18,291 to £19,000
- Bonus/Benefits: OTE £40,000
- Sector: Insurance & Superannuation
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
Hours - 37.5 Hours a week (Monday – Friday) plus 1/8 Saturday's on a rota
Salary - £18,291 - £19,000 + OTE up to £40,000
Join us - one of the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For' and one of the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm.
Do you have a passion for sales?
Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a keen eye for detail?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to meet you. By joining our team, you will be able to maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of your own productivity and you could earn up up to an extra £1800 a month on top of your basic salary! That's an OTE of between £24,000 to £40,300!
The role is to sell Insurance policies directly to customer through outbound calling and inbound calls. Utilising very warm leads from within the HomeLet and or Let Alliance business to sell insurance policies, meeting/ exceeding sales targets.
- Sell Insurance products directly to Tenants and/or Landlords
- Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
- To make Outbound calls to leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
- Maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of you own productivity
- To be aware of the department targets work as part of a team to ensure you strive to influence this in a positive way
- To approach each day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver
- To remain 100% FCA, DPA and ICOB compliant
- Work using script/call guide
- To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
- To achieve or exceed target on quality
- Work closely with all departments to deliver exceptional service
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required
- Sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Skills
- Results orientated
- Self motivated
Why Work For Us?
Working within our HomeLet brand in our head office in Lincoln, we work with tenants, landlords and letting agents providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
HomeLet is a trading brand of Barbon Insurance Group, one of the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance companies. HomeLet is part of PIB Group, which means that we can enjoy the strength and leverage that come with being part of a larger group for the benefit of our people as well as our customers.
Ref: 102 855