Are you fed up with working at weekends? Looking for a workplace where you are valued, appreciated and rewarded?
Postworks is a progressive private-equity backed startup, providing an online platform for sending and receiving post.
We are responsive to customer needs and working toward the mission of always being a pleasure to do business with. We like to challenge processes, push boundaries and do things differently.You’ll know if you’re a good fit if:
Experience and skills (desirable)
- You enjoy working closely with an amazing team, friendly founders and making a difference gets you out of bed in the morning
- You have ambition and a drive to succeed
- You are a great communicator
- You are customer centric and strive to deliver an excellent customer experience
- You enjoy dealing with different customers everyday
- You have some retail sales experience
- Customer first attitude, through and through
- Company culture is one of your top priorities for your next move
- Free lunch every day and being appreciated sounds like your cup of tea
- Hard work and getting ‘hands-on’ when it's needed has never bothered you
- You will be a team player, which means you’ll pick up the slack when it’s busy, you’ll support a colleague with a deal if they’re off and genuinely celebrate the successes of your team members (and they’ll do the same for you).
- Knowledge of Google Apps for Business
- Able to communicate effectively with all customer enquiries
- Some software sales experience
Due to the nature of our business and our commitment to keeping our client’s data secure, the successful candidate will be subject to background and reference checks.Incentives
- Company bonus scheme
- Monthly rewards (hampers, cash bonuses, additional holidays, etc)
- Annual incentive holiday abroad (5*, you and a partner, all inclusive)
- Great team environment and ongoing training and development
: Abington, Northampton + home workingContract Typ
: Full Time (PT considered), 37.5 hours per week (09:00 - 17:30)Salary
: £19k - £25k (depending on experience) + £30k-35k OTE (uncapped)Benefits
: 24 days holiday (pro rata), company provided lunch, employee share scheme, personal development budget, pension, great team and friendly working environment, bonus for meeting objectives, clear progression opportunities.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Business Development, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Management, Retail Sales, Customer Service, Sales Manager, BDM, Account Executive, Field Sales, etc.
Ref: 103 571