Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Sales operational support team in dealing with all new and existing agents across all Barbon agents to retain and grow the customer base. To represent Let Alliance and HomeLet as the leader of lettings and to ensure all customers feel valued by the team consistently delivering a high level of service to agreed service levels.
Drive the team to complete required Sales tasks and activities that supports the wider sales team in all sales activities. Ensuring the team provide support to Key agent groups and the GAM agent segment and drive the completion of a robust contact strategy via both interaction by the team and by a strong marketing contact strategy. Responsible for the team to manage the new agent and on boarding process for all new agents ensuring a smooth transition into the Barbon group in accordance with FCA requirements and internal policies and procedures whilst delivering a best-in-class service.Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day team operation and delivery of performance across the Sales Operational support team, ensuring the smooth running of the team.
- Lead and motivate the team by providing leadership support and guidance across all areas and be a role model across the team and business, promoting a culture of high support.
- Manage the team to deliver all new agent sign ups via the website and sales team by following all agent onboarding processes and procedures and manage all incoming
- Ensures the team are providing information & training on none and FCA regulated insurance products in a non-advised manner to enable customers to reach informed decisions to purchase.
- Owns the delivery and completion of a robust contact strategy across the Key and GAM agent groups managed by the team.
- Manage the retention and monitoring of agent retention across the sales team by completing all required retention activity ensuring customer losses kept to a minimum and identified agents at risk are escalated accordingly.
- Support the business in performing their first line duties and participate actively as a member of the team, maintaining a strong assurance culture following appropriate procedures to monitor and control risk and to ensure compliance with all relevant policies and regulations
- Perform required due diligence for all Barbon agents, both at the initial set up and on an ongoing basis, within the guidelines specified by policy and regulation, ensuring that service levels are adhered to.
- Ensure that any breaches identified for agents or within the Barbon sales teams are raised correctly and dealt with through to satisfactory closure.
- Management of the training requirements for Agents ensuring all training is assigned, notified, chased, and reported upon.
- To report immediately all risks identified within the team, all incidents/breaches/loss events and near miss reports of which they become aware and any significant issues of irreconcilable dispute with the line management.
- Operate compliantly with relevant FCA regulations and procedures.
- Take full ownership of Complaints – investigating and resolving queries and issues raised whilst driving change.
- Provides detailed reporting with trend analysis on performance of all areas the team are responsible for the delivery of.
- Escalate key risks and issues to the management team where required.
- Achieves full audit trail on the Salesforce system for all activities completed by self and team.
- Build strong relationships with key members of the business and work closely with the marketing team to drive joined up marketing activity delivered across the agent base.
We are looking for someone with proven sales experience (Minimum 2 years) ideally from lettings or an insurance industry. Has experience in working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve targets and required outcomes. Experience of working in a regulated environment. Competent in using all office systems (Outlook/PowerPoint/Excel/Word). Excellent communication skills who will put our customer first and strives to deliver excellence, with a commercial mindset who will make an effort to limit wasted resource. Can make effective decisions, taking ownership, and accepts responsibility.
Someone who has a passion for developing, mentoring, and managing their team.Further informationAs well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel, and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities, and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering Day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 135 062