Royal London is the largest mutual life insurance, pensions, and investment company in the UK. Since its foundation 160 years ago, Royal London has supported millions of people to protect and provide for themselves and their families.
Our culture is welcoming, friendly, flexible and we aim to make you always feel included. We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break or those who are transitioning from different sectors.
To support this, we are always open to discussing flexible working arrangements and as we transition to hybrid working, we will discuss working patterns or locations that ensure you have the freedom to be your best. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
We believe that being together some of the time will help our colleagues to feel truly connected to our Spirit of Royal London culture. Many of us value the passing conversations, social interactions and building relationships that comes from being together in the office.
Based within our Intermediaries Nation Support Unit you will provide a market leading pre-sales customer experience which helps deliver the intermediary Sales Pension target. You will provide support to both Advisors and Sales Consultants in producing New Business Illustrations and dealing with product and proposition queries, delivering a quality customer and advisor experience. This role is an excellent opportunity build a platform to understand the pre-sales enquiries from multiple channels, interact with IFA’s and sales teams.
- Production of Accurate New Business Pensions illustrations for individual and group contracts to assist in securing business.
- Provide a first point of contact to advisors, answering their queries and maintaining a positive relationship.
- Deliver excellent customer service, dealing with varied and complex queries to provide a satisfactory solution.
- Demonstrate an awareness of our full Pensions product range, being able to provide information and technical support to advisers and consultants.
- Strong customer service experience with the ability to communicate and engage with diverse audiences.
- PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft office and excel packages.
- A strong desire to understand customer needs and ensure that you place the customer at the fore front of all decisions made.
- Ability to manage own workload and multi-task whilst supporting advisors and sales colleagues simultaneously.
- Good attention to detail ensuring all illustrations are correct and consistent for customers.
- Pensions industry products knowledge
- Experience in working with sales advisors or IFA’s would be advantageous
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.