Manpower is currently looking for Scheduling / Planning Coordinator for our busy client based in South Leeds LS10.
Working with the other FM works controllers to ensure engineers have a full shift of jobs to attend each day, maximising engineer efficiency's and reducing travel wherever possible. The role is a full time position working on average 38 hours per week and client can be flexible with the shift pattern to suit the individual's needs.
Skill Sets Required: Basic IT skills Communication skills Ability to work under pressure and initiative Previous planning experience would be an advantage Previous FM/engineering experience would be an advantage
The team are working hybrid (part at home and part in the office) so attendance would be needed on some days in the office but there is the opportunity to work from home as well. As this is 15+ hours per week we can be flexible with the attendance pattern, but this would need to be scheduled in advance and regular.
Successful candidate MUST be able to pass Criminal Record Check.
The FM Works Coordinator is responsible for the ownership and coordination of Business-driven FM activities and administrative tasks that facilitate the completion of works across the estate. Job holders need to use appropriate resources to achieve successful business outcomes using the "Plan, Release, Control, Respond" methodology
- Using appropriate Systems to monitor all works and ensure jobs are carried out in an efficient and compliant way; ensuring optimum use of resources and skills to deliver our business SLA/KPI and Productivity targets. The coordination of works will include but not be limited to; processing of purchases orders/uplifts, hire equipment, resource (internal & external) planning, use of MI, supply chain co-ordination, monitoring and maintaining performance expectation for the works delivery cycle.
- Working primarily within a designated region alongside a Team Leader. The role will focus on customer satisfaction and Business success and will therefore require a holistic approach to service delivery by demonstrating personal flexibility regardless of geography or product.
- The role holder will work closely with the whole of the FM Works Coordination Team and will be expected to be flexible to cover varying tasks as required including annual leave, demand and sickness cover across all products and tasks
- The FM Works Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Helpdesk to provide seamless end to end customer service as well as the relevant Op's and product leads to ensure all works are fully compliant
- The FM Works Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring jobs do not fall into jeopardy or result in escalations. They will intercept .potential failures and design remedial plans that address issues, along with communitive updates to customer and stakeholders to enable stakeholder satisfaction.
Key accountabilities generally between 7 to 10 key deliverables
- Using appropriate Work Planning and Procurement systems and processes effectively to successfully coordinate, monitor and ensure completion of works effectively
- Ensure ownership for the completion and communication of critical and priority one calls - even if they are not within your assigned regional team - to ensure all Business requirements are met inclusive of H&S, SLA's and Business continuity
- Responsible for the hiring and coordination of equipment needed to complete jobs ensuring all equipment is available on site prior to resource attendance
- Liaising with subcontractors and supply chains to ensure works are completed compliantly and on time in line with Business performance expectations
- Establish and maintain effective working and collaborative relationships with all co-workers, Team Leaders and delivery/supply chain resources to achieve a 'One Team' ethos and successful outcomes.
- Organised, detail orientated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensuring all resources in your region report themselves available for work by their given start time, and 'log off' their shift at their expected shift end time, with all jobs appropriately actioned.
- Maintain regular contact with supply chain resources using documented escalation procedures, to ensure their schedule of work is completed as expected. Where this is not possible, taking corrective action to ensure affected jobs are re-scheduled and communicated to affected stakeholders and Customers
- Processing all 'return visit', 'engineer assist' and other admin requests from resources in accordance with the requirements of the individual job.
- Monitor and use the planning systems and reports to raise routine escalations to the appropriate delivery/product manager to help manage jeopardy jobs. Seek solutions and initiate plans to address issues and prevent failures.