Scrum Product Owner
Central London - £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, a leading technology-driven Energy Provider in the UK. To join this thriving team will allow you to be a part of their exciting ambitions of moving towards renewable energy sources, striving for a more sustainable future.
As a Scrum Product Owner, you will be the driver of delivering great digital products through the successful execution of the front-end roadmap by leading the delivery sprints. Using your detail-oriented approach, you will work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that the requirements of the digital journey are understood and accommodated for.
- Acting as the scrum team product owner for front-end Digital change and joining with significant stakeholders across the business to ensure that the sprint backlog is specified and ready for build
- Working closely with the Product Manager and developers to plan out the sprints based on the front-end roadmap, prioritising features of the stories to maximise the value and speed of the delivery through the Minimum Viable Product approach
- Being the day-to-day point of contact for the design and development team, including answering questions and unblocking any issues that occur
- Setting the goal of the sprint ensuring that all stories taken into build meet the Definition of Ready to maximise delivery potential and leading refinement sessions to convey these sprint objectives to ensure the team understand the business and customer
- Working closely with QA to understand the final product and prioritise any defects
- Supporting the delivery team with showcasing the sprint during the end of sprint demo to demonstrate the business value, customer experience and enhanced capabilities delivered
- Widespread Digital experience with a solid understanding of online technology, associated trends and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage challenges in sprint through prioritisation and problem solving
- Ability to gather inputs from end-users, technology teams, the business, SMEs and stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies and Scrum delivery ways of working
- Knowledge and experience of web, mobile web and mobile applications and understanding of customers digital interactions
- Organised, self-starting with the ability to adapt and be ahead of the delivery time whilst still supporting in the sprint
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Competitive salary
- Regular team social
- Cooperate Deliveroo account for when the need arises
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Substantial pension scheme
- Opportunity to pick the benefit from the Flexible Benefits Range that suits you
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you to excel your career within a growing organisation towards a more sustainable future, please apply below!