We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior broker to join the Citynet team in our London office.
You will provide efficient and consistent service and sales in accordance to team targets and general assistance to the Professional Risks Department, Including but not limited to:
- General day to day administration and account broking
- Managing renewals and renewal process
- Preparation and printing of all documents required for broking
- Broking and or liaising with underwriters to obtain quotations and providing additional information as required.
- Communication of terms back to the client broker as required.
- Prepare Cover Notes, Slips, debiting and other pre and post-order documentation and processes.
- Responsible for new business and renewals.
- Manage the New Business process, including allocation, and all other matters relating to new business
- Promote and maintain excellent customer and underwriter relationships.
- Contribute to the overall goals of The Professional Risks Department both financial and non-financial.
- Contribute to the overall goals of Citynet both financial and non-financial
- Contribute to team meetings. Contribute to other meetings as required
- Continually demonstrate at all times the Core Values and Behaviours as published from time to time.
- In all your dealings with your Broker Partners, promote and be mindful of the general principles of FCA compliance including but not limited to Treating Customers Fairly, Financial Crime, Data Protection and Anti – Bribery procedures
- Undertake any other task reasonably requested by senior management of the business.
You will need to have an excellent understanding of the insurance market
Good technical understanding of professional risks and the insurance policies designed to cover them
You will need to be organised, have excellent time management skills, a positive can-do attitude, have attention to detail and be a hard working team playerFurther information
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 454