Hours- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
This role will be offering a pay rate of £13.12 per hour
Address - Wellington Place, Leeds (Hybrid Working)
Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of our client, NHS Digital, based in Leeds; we have a role available for an admin focused individual on a part time basis. This is a temporary position for 6 months with potential to be extended.
You will be working within a busy environment, carrying out various account and admin tasks on a day-to-day basis. You will be communicating with senior managers and other teams for admin support as well as mailbox management.
Skills & Experience
- Working Knowledge of the importance of information governance, i.e. maintaining the confidentiality of information, storing information in the right place and making sure information is recorded clearly and accurately
- Proficient in M/S packages and outlook management
- Responsible for the management of complex diaries, planning and coordinating commitments, arranging meetings and appointments, booking accommodation and making travel arrangements, taking minutes and action logs as required
- Experience providing administrative support to senior management / team, managing emails, bookings, taking minutes etc. filtering, prioritising, identifying deadlines and ensuring the timely distribution of information.
- Assist with the organisation of multiple large external stakeholder user groups and judge if issues require escalation in order to be resolved, e.g. escalation of priorities when dealing with senior manager diaries/emails.
- Ensure efficient and timely processing and distribution of documentation within standards. Coordinate the flow of documentation, such as contracts, between signatories.
- Able to Prioritise
- Can take ownership of workload and performance
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Having an eye for detail
Previous experience/knowledge working with NHS Digital
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.