Senior Business Manager
Location - London/ Remote Working
Rate - £550 - £700/Day PAYE or Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking an Senior Business Manager
to join their team in the London office/remote working for an initial 6-month contract.
- Effective business management of the Compliance IT department in support of the GBGF business strategy
- Support the execution of the organisation IT & business transformation
- Governance of the Compliance IT change portfolio, supporting the Group Functions strategy
- Lead the transformation of the Compliance IT technology function to deliver the technology benefits
- Monitor adherence to in scope policies & drive greater compliance
- Ensure that Compliance IT technology function hits operational KPIS
The following knowledge and experience is required:
- Deep expertise and knowledge in the management of a Global IT Organisation or Function and the services that the IT COO function provides.
- Demonstrated business knowledge, including experience of working within a complex global business unit at scale.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology development and infrastructure and how this can be used to meet business needs.
- Proven experience of leading a major business or technology transformation, with global programme / project management experience.
- Experience in a senior leadership position, desirably within a global banking environment.
- Exposure to the front and back office operations within a global banking environment would be advantageous.
- Strong financial and vendor management acumen.
- Ability to manage and mitigate operational risk effectively.
- Experience of managing within a complex matrix environment.
- Experience working across international cultures.
- Experience of managing and coordinating a globally dispersed team, at scale.
- Knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitor and market.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills - able to operate at senior levels and to work equally with business and technology executives.
- Strong team leadership skills - able to motivate and lead teams, build capability and to set a vision.
- Collaborative, diplomatic, but also able to challenge in a positive and constructive way.
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, Apply for the role immediately.