We are delighted you are considering Ramboll to reignite your career. Have you read the Ramboll Return to Work programme landing page on our site? It provides all the return to work programme details you should know.
Read on for further details about this role, if you have exact experience or relevant and whether you have been out of the industry for 12 months or 12 years, we urge you to cross that line and submit your CV and covering letter. We Know You, We Are You, We can Help You.
Here at Inclusivity we have specialised in returner programmes for skilled people for over 6 years and our work is to help you transition back into a position and/or industry you have/once had a passion for. With this programme you will also be joining a cohort of other talented and experienced returners. Inclusivity and Ramboll work closely and in partnership to make this happen.
Ramboll have offices in London, Southampton, Birmingham, Chester, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow and more. They are open to flexible working over 3, 4 or 5 days across these offices as well as being open to working from home.
About this opportunity
As our new Senior Consultant - Offshore Wind Advisory you will be part of Ramboll’s Offshore Wind team consists of over 175 professionals. Ramboll supports clients globally to identify, evaluate and quantify both risks and opportunities, allowing them to make well educated, strategic decisions based on practical offshore wind project development, financing and execution experience, combined with robust engineering know-how.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Your focus area will be providing diverse technical and commercial advisory services relating to offshore wind.
• Managing and supporting complex, multidisciplinary project teams and communicating with clients in offshore wind projects for:
o Project development assignments
o Technical due diligence assignments
o Strategic advisory assignments
• Developing practical solutions to multifaceted problems
• Support our Clients to successfully develop and deliver offshore wind projects globally.
• Demonstrable working experience in consulting (preferred) or project management in a professional environment related to offshore wind energy (e.g. package manager, interface manager, risk manager, etc.).
• University level degree or equivalent experience.
• Profound industry knowledge, comprehensive insights of markets, players and trends.
• Thorough understanding of offshore wind project development, design and engineering, project economics, risks and commercial aspects.
• Basic technical expertise in all core areas of an offshore wind farm, specialization / subject matter expertise of benefit.
• Experience in reviewing construction contracts, negotiation, and execution experience beneficial.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
superior communication and interpersonal skills, proactivity and reliability, flexibility and adaptability, curiosity, and enthusiasm.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date 8th October and we interview on a rolling basis so don't wait to submit your application until then.
- Submit your CV and covering note, be honest about your experience but also tell us what you need from Ramboll to make this amazing opportunity work for you. Remember:
- they have offices across the UK
- are accepting flexible work requests across 3,4 or 5 days
- and you can work from home
- plus we work with Ramboll to offer you 1:1 coaching and on-going support