The Morrisons Digital team are looking for a Senior Digital Product Owner responsible for leading the strategy and delivering digital products that optimise the customer experience and delight our customers.
As a digital expert and advocate, the role holder will be passionate about the customer, looking to educate and advise stakeholders on all aspects of the digital customer experience and product opportunities.
The individual will ensure that delivery teams have the appropriate knowledge, guidance and capability to deliver products that drive customer value, celebrate the Morrisons brand and are inline with the Morrisons strategic pillar of being Naturally Digital.
You will join our team based at our head office in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Last year we launched our ‘4 day week’, the working pattern for this role is 4 days per week of 9 hours per day, based in our Bradford Head Office.There is also a requirement to work 1 in 4 Saturdays, or 13 per year (6 hours) in Head Office providing the opportunity to workshop ideas and collaborate outside of the day to day.
You'll be accountable for things like this as our Senior Digital Product Owner:
- Providing clarity on the Customer Experience insights and voice of the customer through the key customer journeys, working closely with the CX/UX team to review the current and define future experiences
- Developing products from customer and competitor insights, ensuring the key features, specifications and requirements of the product are based on customer preferences and clear value propositions.
- Leading the strategy of the MyMorrisons customer app, ensuring it engages our customers while meeting the commercial & strategic requirements of the business and customer loyalty
- Leading the optimisation of digital shopper journeys, delivering products that introduce new scan & payment experiences into the retail customer journey.
- Defining the commercial benefits of the customer digital product portfolio, managing the budgets of multi-disciplinary teams involved with the product delivery and optimisation
- Maintaining the high-level roadmap for the implementation of Morrisons Customer Digital Products with specific backlogs for each product
- Leading a Product team, building capability around Product ways of working to engage the business teams and align with technology delivery teams.
- Designing, developing and implementing methods of engaging and measuring the quality and effectiveness of customer interaction. Adopting a ‘continuous improvement’ mindset: always looking for opportunities to improve the experience and performance of all journeys
- To encourage the organisation to take digital experience actions which are aligned with the customer’s goals and needs. Use your digital expertise and experience to do what is right for the customer, not what is easy