Senior IT Systems Engineer
Campion Insurance, one of Irelands largest Insurance brokerages, are looking for Senior Systems Engineer to join the team as we continue our rapid growth in 2022
Job Title: Senior IT Systems Engineer
Job Description: To help design, plan and manage the systems estate of a fast growing Financial Services company.Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the technical target operating model for the organisation
- Act as an escalation point for complex support problems
- Be a technical resource contributing to the rollout of new technologies across the organisation
- Work with SOC provider on security remediations and preventative measures
- Collaborate with and assist third party Managed Service and SOC providers
- Assist with the onboarding of new acquisitions into the Campion IT landscape
Experience and Qualifications
- Professional experience in troubleshooting complex IT issues
- Keen problem solving, logical thinking and technical acumen
- Strong experience with MS Windows and Azure server environments
- Have a deep understanding of security and its importance in relation to how we operate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of networking technologies
- MCSE or equivalent qualification
- 5 years’ experience in systems based roles
- Technology related third level qualification to degree level
- Experience with hosted cloud infrastructure and services
- Substantial experience of MS Windows system administration, application support, and active directory.
- Full driver’s licence and own transport an advantage.
We’ve been in business over 38 years now and we are very proud of our many achievements during this time including winning the Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Award for 11 years running, reaching platinum standard. We are now part of PIB group.
At Campion Insurance we are mindful of the key elements which have contributed to our success – our loyal customers and dedicated employees. We encourage and provide our employees with the opportunity to further their training and education. We believe that training and development is a continuous process and that all employees should be encouraged to further their professional development in areas that will benefit both the company and the individual. We are committed to employing dedicated and driven people from every background and we believe you will find Campion Insurance a rewarding place to work.
Ref: 133 610