Senior Marketing Manager - Cisco
Remote (work from home)
12 months FTC
£61,927.03 per annum (£238.24 per day)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to focus on our South marketing efforts, covering both commercial and public sector segments. The ideal candidate is comfortable working cross-functionally to understand the business needs, and build a measurable plan that impacts the bottom line. In this role, you will work closely with Meraki sales, partners, and the global marketing teams. You will be responsible for leading strategy, planning, and execution of campaigns that make Meraki the go-to networking solution in the North region.
- Develop an end-to-end marketing plan defining our acquisition strategy to drive market share growth in alignment with our revenue objectives
- Inform the GTM plans and marketing roadmap in collaboration with key partners across sales, marketing, and Cisco teams
- Drive coordinated marketing initiatives including building the campaign strategy, identifying acquisition channels and tactics, informing creative development, owning project and workstream management in partnership with audience and product marketers
- Develop and incorporate field and partner ready resources in order to consistently amplify programs across our channels
- Maintain ongoing partnerships with segment marketing leads to ensure successful implementation of global campaigns in market
- Run experiments and measure performance to provide data-validated insights to optimize campaigns, find new opportunities, and deliver on overall performance against our short and long term objectives
- Fluent in French/Spanish/Italian (one of these languages)
- 3+ years in marketing, using multiple marketing channels - Digital, paid media, Social Media , SEO
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and able to track projects from briefing to launch
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills across internal and external partners
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Outstanding team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams.
If you are interested in the position, please apply in the first instance or contact Chloe on 0117 284 0266 for more information.