About the Role
Relationships mean everything to us, and this one is particularly special. Unipart Logistics are building a purpose built, state of the art, laptop and mobile phone repair centre for our world class technology client. You’ll have an extremely important part to play in this relationship and project with the opportunity to be part of the core implementation team building a "best in class" repair operation.
We’re a fast paced business, always delivering amazing quality and results for our customers, and this mobile and laptop repair operation is no exception. In this role, you’ll be leading, managing and motivating your team to achieve their goals through continuous improvement, quality and attention to detail. You’ll be responsible for planning and managing our customer requirements whilst making sure we achieve financial targets and develop our people.
We don’t just have a way of working, we have The Unipart Way. It allows everyone in our team to pursue their own personal and professional goals to a world class level. You’ll have a key role to play in helping your team go ‘From Gate to Great’, and all the opportunities that go with it.As part of your key responsibilities you’ll:
- Manage a team, leading by example and ensuring the team is motivated and hitting their targets
- Monitor and manage KPI’s
- Be responsible for developing a team environment that encourages two-way feedback and the successful implementation of continuous improvement opportunities
- Deliver against a budget for the repair function
- Ensure SOPs and risk assessments by area are in place, maintained and updated regularly and that all team members are trained and signed off for each
- Ensure a positive safety culture is maintained with key focus on near miss reporting and incident investigation
- Build credible relationships with Client stakeholders
- Ensure compliance and delivery of the client repair plan across all models
We’d love you to have the following skills and experience, but please apply if you think you’d be able to perform well in this role!
- You have an excellent working knowledge of modern device management systems – ideally mobile phones and laptops
- You’re a strong team player with great communication skills that allow you to build solid relationships at all levels – from technical specialists in your team to client contacts
- As an experienced people manager you understand how to lead and motivate a team of people to ensure that goals are achieved and that your team keep developing
- Flexible in your approach, you are an excellent planner, organiser, and know how to manage time effectively
- An experienced problem solver with a background and understanding of continuous improvement tools and techniques
Magna Park, LutterworthContract type:
: £72,000 plus car / car allowance, 33 days holiday, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme, wellbeing support, and flexible benefits scheme
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Operations Manager, Repair Service Manager, Field Engineering Manager, Repairs Manager, Modernisation Manager, Repair Centre Manager, etc.
Ref: 135 284