People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and improve our products. We believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success.
Would you like to be part of our team? We have an opportunity to work within Product Quality Team at Waters. Working within this team the successful candidate will collaborate with the Design and Operations departments to ensure continual improvement of processes and products within Waters, mainly focusing on the supply chain and supplier quality.
- Reduce the number of non-conformances and to improve quality.
- Drive identification and implementation of non conformance related investigation actions.
- Conduct non conformance related investigations and progress related NCR’s to closure.
- Review and improve product quality systems.
- Generation and maintenance of the Supplier Audit schedule
- Quality assessments of proposed, new and current suppliers.
- Support new supplier approval.
- Act as supplier quality contact for new product development activities, support supplier performance assessment process and prioritize actions to address adverse trends.
- Chair cross functional non-conformance review meetings.
- Formulate and present information relating to Product & Supplier Quality.
- A qualification in an Engineering / Science subject OR relevant experience in an Engineering / Science related function.
- Proven knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and 21 CFR part 820 desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrated practical approach toward problem solving.
- Good understanding of supplier quality.
- Validation and change control.
- Continuous improvement techniques.
- Waters operates a global supply chain and some travel may be required (5% of the year).
- Driving licence required.
In return you will receive:
- Personal development and training.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Private health and dental insurance(Family and Friends).
- Contributory based pension scheme.
- Subsidized membership of on-site gym.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behaviour and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.