Role title: Senior Product (UX) Designer
Contract length/end date: 6 months
Pay rate: £500 - £600 per day
Location: London (will be 3x days per week in the office - Covid permitted)
Our client is part of financial services sector and there are searching for an experience Senior Product UX Designer, who has worked within the FS/financial services sector recently.
We shape sophisticated financial data into strategies, tools and experiences that our customers need and value. Our users demand real-time content and tools so that they can do their job efficiently.
They provide the products and services in the form of interactive data visualisations, experiences, language and workflows, bringing everything together within a unified framework for our customers.
As an Senior User Experience Designer you will join their multi-disciplinary team, and work on professional financial & risk platforms, products and services across web, desktop and mobile.
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a product design team performing all if not most of the above tasks
- Passion for a clean, cohesive and purposeful design
- The ability to translate high-level product requirements into experiences that our users deserve
- Comfortable with embracing our Halo design system in everything you do, both using and contributing to its evolution
- Knowledgeable and passionate about market data and financial workflows
- Strong design, collaboration and communication skills, with evidence of leadership and initiative as a senior product designer
- A degree in a relevant subject, or can show how you've built up your experience and skills over time 'on-the-job'
- Knowledge of professional financial design is a bonus, but you will be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of crafting successful user experiences that met business and user needs for complex domains
- Work alongside a Design Lead and other members of their design stream, following lean and agile product design methodologies
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, their needs, behaviours, desires, and bring that insight into the heart of all designs
- Follow best practice and relevant design methodologies and processes, working across all stages of the product lifecycle from discovery, through define and to build
- Create new and innovative design solutions that address the very particular needs of our users
- Define experience metrics to measure project success
- Demonstrate clear prioritisation and planning for activities to ensure timely delivery
Please note, candidates submitted to this role will be required to have their own equipment as none will be provided.
Should you meet the requirements of this role and wish to be considered apply now.