Semperian Group are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager, on a permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week. This role will be based from Cheltenham Film Studios.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing market-leading organisation with a reputation for quality. The role provides an opportunity to join our team of multi-disciplinary construction and estates professionals serving industry wide PFI / PPP projects across all infrastructure sectors. The role will involve managing lifecycle, defect and variation works for IPSL clients within the PFI Sector and external markets.Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- Work with key stakeholders and other Imagile specialist support partners to deliver defect, planned maintenance and variation works across the Imagile Infrastructure portfolio and for other external clients.
- Manage the lifecycle and variation delivery processes from RIBA Stage 1 through to RIBA Stage 6 for all projects allocated to you
- Attend client and contractor meetings.
- Produce and monitor tracking tools to deliver the change control service.
- Manage the financial reporting and invoicing of works delivered
- Provide support in the production of delivery tools
- Manage allocated Assistant Project Managers or Project Managers. Develop their technical and professional competency through performance goals and training support.
- The role will require some travel and working away from home to achieve delivery requirements.
- Extensive Project Management experience of capital expenditure works ranging from £10k - c. £5m
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Building Surveying/Project Management/Quantity Surveying
- Construction Project Delivery Experience.
- Ability to interact at a senior management team level through presentations, one to one meetings and by written reports.
We are looking for a positive, driven and well motivated individual with excellent organisational skills. You will be an excellent communicator and a problem solver with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines, working to a high standard with minimal supervision, whilst also working as part of a team.
Please note the successful candidate will need to apply for full DV clearance.About Semperian Group:
Semperian Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.Location:
Cheltenham Film StudiosJob Type:
Full Time, PermanentHours:
37.5 hours per weekSalary
: Up to £57,000 per annum dependent on skills, qualifications and experience plus car allowanceBenefits
: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities including support with professional study and memberships.
You may have experience of the following: Building Services Manager, Head of Building Services, Building Services Engineering, Construction Manager, Construction Services, Construction Project Manager, Construction Delivery Project Manager, Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Capital Works, Capital Expenditure Works, PFI, PPP, Asset Management, etc.
Ref: 104 944