Senior Software Engineer - PlatformTech - London
Help us to design and implement the systems that power loveholidays.
Are you the experienced Software Developer that will thrive in our Platform team, working on the systems responsible for processing billions of holiday offer combinations and the APIs that power our business? If so, we'd love to hear from youSenior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- Design and implement the systems that process holiday supplier offers.
- Maintain and scale the search engine and indexes that power the loveholidays platform.
- Creatively solve the problems of scale inherent to our business using a data-driven approach.
- Optimise system performance and resilience.
- Participate in day-to-day Agile processes.
- Deploy and monitor production systems in the cloud.
- Core CS (algorithms, data structures, performance, scalability, design).
- HTTP, web services, REST, Testing.
- Java, Go, Linux.
- Search engines, indexes.
- Containers, cloud.
- RDMS, Key/Value stores.
We provide our Senior Engineers with a clear career development pathway, eligibility for performance bonuses, a collaborative work environment and our benefits package includes a considerable financial contribution to your continuous professional development.
Click the apply button to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly to all applications.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!About loveholidays:
All loveholidays employees are eligible for heavily discounted holidays, enjoy market-benchmarked salary packages and flexible working options.Location:
Permanent, Full Time,Salary:
You may have experience of the following: Senior Software Developer, Senior .Net Developer, Lead .Net Developer, Lead Developer, Software Engineer, Technical Lead, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Web Developer, Programmer, Software Developer, Developer, C#, Linux, Agile, etc.
Ref: 102 552