Job Title: Senior Technical Delivery Lead
Location: Southend - WFH currently
Duration: Initial duration 6 months
Rate: £600-£700 per day
PAYE via Umbrella only
On behalf of our client, we are looking Senior Technical Delivery Lead who is experienced architect and be able to pick up complex pieces of work with full technology stack.
The Senior Technical Delivery Lead will be responsible for day to day management of highly specialised technical teams and their activities, including; communication, planning and tracking the activities/deliverables, team capacity/skills planning, monitoring and reporting progress/estimates to complete, identification of dependencies on other areas, reporting and managing risks and issues.
Provides guidance, coaching and leadership for technical skills and knowledge dissemination and involvement in local quality control activities (e.g. peer reviews).
The Senior Technical Delivery Lead must be engaged in leading technical delivery activities and has overall responsibility for systems management requirements, overall quality and availability of the solution. Has expertise and detailed knowledge of technologies and Applications used within the engagement and advises on and promotes the most appropriate use of the technologies and skills within the team.
- Assessment of programme impacts on existing platforms
- Knowledge and technical skills transfer of to the Client.
- Provide technical best practice feedback on release procedures, rollback techniques and processes.
- Assign, schedule and co-ordinate all technical resource to ensure successful delivery
- Responsible for ensuring that the platform solution meets the SLA requirements
- Demonstrates through technical evaluation, expertise in the configuration, tuning and operational support of the solution such as, enterprise content management, enterprise document management, distributed security/gatekeeper applications, enterprise application integration platforms, auditing and reporting solutions.
- Expert knowledge of end to end components required for platforms.
Technical Skills Required:
- Worked in Agile Scrum Envt/teams
- Java 8, 11
- Design patterns
- Spring 5.3 & SpringBoot 2.5
- RESTful Services, SOAP, XML, XSD
- JMS - ActiveMQ
- Oracle DB
- Micro services
- Performance Tuning, JMeter, JProfiler
- Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD, SonarQube, Checkstyle
- GIT, Code coverage
- Linux, Amazon client
- IntelliJ IDE
- JIRA, Confluence