We’re looking for an administrator to join us as a Service Administrator in our Northern Europe service division. This will be based in Bercham and covering the UK&I, Nordics and Benelux.
Whilst this is a 1 year fixed term contract we do hire 25% of our roles internally so plenty of opportunities. It is a brilliant role for someone wanting to start their career here!
Day to day you will be providing admin and clerical support for our service teams. A typical day will require you to respond to queries, answer phone calls and emails and provide brilliant customer service to all the engineers in the region you support. Other areas of responsibility will include, producing, monitoring and following up on enquiry forms, utilising the CRM system and providing quotations for both new and existing customers.
To be successful in the role we are looking for you to have the following;
- Certificate from college or technical school (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Customer Service skills
- A team player - Contributing to building a positive team spirit and supporting everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Professionalism - React well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.