Job title: Service Information Analyst
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 24th September 2021
Location: Edinburgh or Wilmslow
Royal London is the largest mutual life insurance, pensions and investment company in the UK. Since its foundation 160 years ago, Royal London has supported millions of people to protect and provide for themselves and their families.
Our culture is welcoming, friendly, flexible and we aim to make you always feel included. We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break or those who are transitioning from different sectors.
To support this we are always open to discussing flexible working arrangements and as we transition to hybrid working we will discuss working patterns or locations that ensure you have the freedom to be your best. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
We believe that being together some of the time will help our colleagues to feel truly connected to our Spirit of Royal London culture. Many of us value the passing conversations, social interactions and building relationships that comes from being together in the office.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Service Information Analyst to join the Group Technology & Change team based in Edinburgh or Wilmslow.
The purpose of the role is to provide non-technical support, reporting & analysis of infrastructure services across the group.
- Undertake analytical activities, deliver analysis outputs, and crosscheck the data to make sure reports are accurate, in accordance with customer needs, and conform to agreed standards.
- Monitor service delivery performance metrics and liaise with managers and customers to ensure that service level agreements are not breached without the stakeholders being given the opportunity of planning for deterioration in service.
- Support the GTC strategy and operational business objectives, delivering continuous improvement within PMO to help achieve the Change Capability targets.
- Computer literate and in-depth knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent numerical, analytical reasoning skills and competent in Microsoft application packages.
- Ability to interrogate data and make pragmatic recommendations.
- Ability to focus on priorities and deliverables, delivery to fixed dates and to work under pressure.
- Excellent team working skills - shares knowledge with colleagues and takes part in cross training initiatives
- Good organisational skills - able to plan and prioritise own work and deliverables.
- Good stakeholder skills, can effectively listen, communicate, challenge, and influence immediate peer group and senior managers.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to deal effectively with the customer to deliver a professional service.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- ITIL and ITSM.
What we offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have again ranked as among the best places to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.