We are recruiting for a Hygiene and Technical Service Technician at our clients sites, located throughout Oxfordshire /Buckinghamshire/Berkshire.
The Hygiene & Technical Service Technician is responsible for contributing towards the daily operations of the washroom & hygiene services for Sasse. In their role, the technician will be responsible for maintaining a service route for washroom hygiene including waste, water management, and sanitary equipment.
They will also be responsible for the installation and removal of equipment from washroom and hygiene contracts. The candidate will have excellent customer service skills, excel in good team communication, as well as good numeracy and writing skills. It would be preferable that the Hygiene & Technical Service Technician also has a basic understanding of plumbing services to aid with the installation & servicing of Hygiene equipment & technical services but this is not essential.Service Technician Responsibilities:
Service Technician Requirements:
- Servicing of Washroom equipment such as waste bins, air fresheners, water management devices, and sanitising equipment.
- Servicing (i.e. collection, disposal and disinfecting) of hygiene and sanitary (including nappy) bins
- Installation and commissioning (and decommissioning) of new Hygiene equipment
- Ensuring they are working in a healthy and safe way in compliance with both our client and internal Health and Safety
- Act responsibly and professionally at all times ensuring that you represent the Sasse Group in a respectful, courteous and professional manner.
About Sasse Facilities Management:
- Strong interpersonal skills including: communication, reliability and a positive can-do attitude
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to self-motivate and prioritise tasks
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- Will have to obtain an enhanced security clearance for site access – this process will be through the employer once you have been hired
Sasse is a family-run, international organisation. As a provider of integrated facility management services, we have been a competent partner for the real estate industry, for industrial and commercial companies as well as for the aviation and transport sector for more than 45 years. In 2020 there were around 7,000 employees working for the group.
Sasse UK was incorporated in 2006 and is based in High Wycombe with contracts throughout the UK. The company wishes to expand and strengthen their team to the considerable success that it has achieved to date and continue to build a strong profile in the UK market.
Sasse is proud to offer internal growth opportunities including training and personal development.
Sasse is an equal opportunities employer.Location
: Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire/BerkshireJob type
: Permanent, 40 hours per weekSalary
: £22-£24k per annum (depending on experience) plus competitive benefitsClosing date for applications: 8th October, 2021
You may have experience of the following: Washroom Operative, Hygiene Operative, Hygiene Assistant, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaning Operative, Facilities Assistant, Washroom Replenishment, etc.
Ref: 102 689