We are currently recruiting a Site Supervisor/Facilities Support Officer to join our existing team within the facilities management business. The successful candidate will provide pro-active and re-active building maintenance. Other duties will include security, porterage and car park traffic management services to clients within a named EWFM property.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including contributory pension scheme, healthcare arrangements, on site gym and nursery.
Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
(Including, but not limited to)
Site Supervisor Requirements:
- Liaise with the EWFM Service Desk ensuring that all EWFM and client reporting systems are implemented.
- Act as EW Health and Safety Representative carrying out routine health and safety checks and ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Contribute as part of the client operational team to the development of the premise’s ethos and culture.
- Support the client’s core activities.
- Carry out statutory and maintenance checks to plant and equipment.
- Check the site CAFM system and action entries as appropriate by first-hand repair or by liaison with the EWFM Service desk for further remedial action.
- Check for internal and external building fabric damage and action as appropriate by first-hand repair or by liaison with the EWFM Service desk for further remedial action.
- Ensure all public access areas including car parks are unobstructed and free from litter and major debris.
- Liaise with nominated client contact regarding outstanding maintenance issues and action as appropriate by first-hand repair or by liaison with the EWFM Help desk for further remedial action.
- Check and maintain a secure environment and respond to security incidents within the site.
- Check post and carry out movement of goods and supplies within the site.
- Check, maintain and manage all car parking spaces on site.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role within a service environment and be able to demonstrate your knowledge of FM operations. You will be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative in an organised and methodical way. It would be beneficial if you have a trade background e.g., joiner/plumbing and possess a CITB Site Supervisor qualification or equivalent or general maintenance skills.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
Eric Wright Facilities Management is an innovative company delivering exceptional Facilities Management services throughout the North of England.
Since its formation in 2002, Eric Wright Facilities Management has undergone rapid growth, with a turnover in excess of £13 million. We proudly manage an extensive portfolio of public and private sector Facilities Management solutions within the North West, covering healthcare, educational and commercial facilities, Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) partners, Private Finance Initiative (PFI) partners, Local Authority and 3PD schemes.
Whitegate Health Centre Blackpool, Blackpool, FY3 9ES
37.5 over a 7-day rotation - between the hours of 7am and 11pm
£21,900 per annum
Company Pension Scheme, Income Protection, Death in Service and more.
Closing date for applications:
8th July, 2021
You may have experience of the following: Site Supervisor, Caretaker, Facilities Management, Property Management, Concierge, Facilities Supervisor, Property Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, Health and Safety, H&S, Handyman, Builder, Construction, Carpenter, Plumber, etc.