- Being a strong referral point for technical queries for external customers
- To be an advocate of effective trading and providing support to colleagues with trading initiatives
- Working with the Team Manager to continually develop ideas which improve efficiencies, profitability whilst delivering great service
- Achieving agreed service levels to both external and internal customers
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the Insurance Market, with focus on SME and the e-Traded market.
- Sharing your knowledge with the colleagues
- Completing any other activity over and above those listed in the role profile, appropriate to your skills and experience
What would we like to see in you?
- The ability to work independently and as part of team to deliver common goals
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven relationship management
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- A positive attitude with motivation to learn and develop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conveying information to customers in a professional and efficient manner
- An awareness of the market and legal/industry developments
What's on offer?
36.25 working hours per week
Annual pay review and performance related bonus
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Excellent staff pension scheme