Social Media Specialist
- Deliver on the global social media strategy and execute on company owned social media channel.
- Establish a global editorial content calendar, collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop content that nurtures all stages of the enterprise B2B buying cycle.
- Create and drive campaign strategies to increase social engagement and sentiment with a global audience of business decision makers and influencers.
- Develop community engagement plans focused on turning prospects into customers and customers into advocates.
- Manage the conversation and test/optimize campaign performance. Develop campaign wrap reports in partnership with the Data and Analytics team.
- Scope an Influencers program for the divisions executive team
- Lead social listening, sharing insights/sentiment, and advocating for to the broader organization
- Work cross-functionally across broader cross functional teams (e.g., Marketing, PR, Technical Marketing) to execute campaigns and programs, driving excitement for key product/service launches, and thought leadership
- Set, track and report on performance metrics
- 5 years of experience managing social media brand channels and working cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders.
- 2 years of experience in managing social media campaigns, budget management, designing tracking, and measurement.
- Experience working with social platforms (mainly YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Experience with analytics tools, and social media advocacy solutions.
- Experience working with enterprise B2B brands.
- Experience working with external creative agencies on social media content/campaigns.
- Experience successfully implementing social media strategies.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.