This is a great opportunity to come and join our state of the art facility at Wilmslow, which is at the heart of the worlds mass spectrometry development!
We work in a collaborative, agile environment, where team members are empowered to innovate and continually improve. We believe strongly in the value of personal development, and provide support and dedicated time for our people to pursue this.
What can we offer you?
- A plan for your personal development in your own area of specialism, pursuing this with the support of your manager to undertake the training and learning to progress.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health and dental insurance
- Contributory based pension scheme
- Subsidized membership of onsite gym
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Flexible working hours and flexible approach to work
As a Software Engineer, you would be part of the Waters Informatics group producing software that is used by people worldwide for specialist measurement and scientific analysis. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Software development across our technology stack with an emphasis on frontend development
- Working collaboratively as part of a cross discipline agile team to deliver software increments for Informatics applications
- Contributing to team and project continuous improvement activities
- Contributing to continuous integration and delivery frameworks and approaches
- Continual learning, to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies in software development