Duration: 12 month contract
Rate: £45 an hour Umbrella - Please note this role is Inside IR35
The client is a world leader in providing aircraft engines, systems and avionics to the military and civil sector.
You will be joining at a time of increased demand for software engineering activities to help support key customer deliveries.
- SW Development (requirements, design, code)
- SW verification, (review test analysis)
- Undertake SW Engineering tasks as requested
- Provide feedback on task if more complicated than originally thought
- SW requirements analysis
- SW Design
- Implementation of SW
- Module test and integration test
- Timing analysis
- Degree in engineering technology
- Use of doors TI Code Computer Studio, IDE, WindRiver work bench, LDRA
- Experience in Agile and or/ iterative development processes
- Exposure to support of Aerospace certification authority lead activities including SOI audits
- Experience in writing assembler
- Knowledge of network protocols inc. ARINC 664, ARINC -429, ARINC 629 and ARINC -825 (CAN)
- Knowledge and/or experience of document records management desirable
If you feel that you are suitable for this position please submit your CV in the first instance.