United Kingdom wide
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our top clients, a global leader in technology consultancy. To join this thriving team will allow you to be a part of the journey to deliver digital transformation with a well-respected client.
As a Solution Architect, you will be a client facing member of the solutions team, responsible for helping shape client requirements, and identifying innovative and competitive solutions to meet their business need to create new innovative solutions.
- Analyse customer business needs for own areas of expertise and use industry best practice to develop most optimal solution for clients
- Lead development of systems architectures for complex systems or an entire corporate suite of systems.
- Takes full responsibility end to end for overall system design.
- Define and deliver solutions in areas of Agile, AI, robotics, RPA, Application Support & Maintenance, Integration, Cloud Services, Digital Transformation, SAP, Testing, Big Data and Digital Workplace.
- Takes responsibility for the strategy and methods used in implementing a systems architecture in a significant organisation.
- Provides technical leadership to assist in growing the business and underpinning effective support and delivery of solutions.
- Develop new techniques for use in systems architecture. Promote the architecture discipline within the wider Company.
Essential Skills Requirements:
- Experience as a Technical Architect
- Experience in a relevant systems or software architect position is essential to the role. As well as having a breadth of technical knowledge, candidates must also be able to demonstrate experience of shaping solutions from a commercial and service and security perspective.
- TOGAF or BCS ISEB Architecture Certified.
- Experience and understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Ability to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Experience across the full lifecycle of delivery from sales through projects and service delivery.
- Leadership and extensive functional and technical expertise in planning, designing and implementing complex application solutions and has, as such, an in-depth knowledge of various Microsoft .net and /or open source based and/or cloud native products and technologies.
- Knowledgeable about the concepts of Application Lifecycle Management and is able to efficiently and effectively apply them in practice.
- Must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If this sound like an exciting opportunity for you to excel your career within a globally leading organisation, please apply here!